CARS SERVICE AGREEMENT
CARS is a Nonprofit corporation, tax exempt under the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3).
This is to confirm that CARS is approved to operate a vehicle donation and marketing program in conjunction with your organization (hereinafter referred to as “Nonprofit”). In conjunction herewith, the parties agree as follows:
Upon review and approval of the provided Nonprofit details by the CARS team, CARS will provide the following services:
- A toll-free phone line to facilitate donations
- Pick-up and storage of vehicles
- Management of donation inventory and sales services
- Planned marketing campaigns tailored to promote Nonprofit’s program; additional marketing support, materials and promotions may be made available to Nonprofit if agreed upon by both parties
- Provide Nonprofit username and password to access CARS database
Nonprofit agrees to do the following:
- Allow CARS to review your 501(c)(3) letter (IRS Determination Letter) and EIN provided to verify Tax-Exempt status
- Partner with CARS to promote this program
- Grant to CARS the non-exclusive, royalty free, non-transferable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, and publicly display Nonprofit’s logo, banner, slogans, etc., solely in connection with CARS internet marketing and promotional activities for this program
After deducting all expenses related to the acquisition, handling, processing and sale of the donated vehicles, hereinafter referred to as the Net Proceeds, 70% of the Net Proceeds shall be allocated to Nonprofit and 30% shall be retained by CARS.
By providing your name and contact information below, you affirm that you are authorized on behalf of your Nonprofit to agree to the aforementioned terms and conditions as of today's date