Business Sales Support Specialist
Location: This is an onsite position (San Diego office) with the potential for occasional remote work.
Starting at $17.00 per hour.
- Director of Business Development Main
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work independently and follow through with minimal supervision.
- Assists the Business Development team in achieving revenue/account growth in accordance with assigned goals and objectives.
- Account management and updates to partner accounts to include contact, address, zip code, and activity.
- Enter new accounts, updates and data entry for business development accounts (National and mid-tier Affiliates/Chapters)
- Data management for over 600 non-profit chapters
- Data management for Public Media accounts
- Provide business development & PM partner NAV and NAV report training.
- Prepare data reports to include mailing lists, accounts field updates, and accounting updates.
- Prepare custom system reporting for business development accounts.
- Non-profit & Public Media station website/toll free number audits and management for new and existing accounts.
- Manage expired contracts, upcoming agreements, and notices of renewal with business development and public media account managers.
- Prepare reports and attend monthly meetings – organize follow up and set tasks.
- Provide business development updates for accounting and operations as required.
- Pulling monthly reports on expiring agreements
- Interact with business development partners for follow up as required.
- Assist with business development and public media team presentations and development as needed.
- Attend relevant association and conferences to develop rapport in the business community.
- Keep accurate records/reports as required.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years CRM experience. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Must have a basic understanding of sales, marketing and digital assets utilized in the non-profit marketplace or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to execute daily assigned tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, to include listening orientation skills.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Ability to identify inter-departmental needs and work with the business development team as required.
- Organization of multiple projects
- Outlook and Teams experience preferred.
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
The cover letters and Resumes can be email to Heidi Artiga: email@example.com.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.