Call Center Supervisor
Location: Fully Remote
- Job Functions: Call Center; Donor Support; Leadership
- Director of Call Center Operations
- Regular, Full-time, Non-exempt
Our enthusiastic Donor Support Team is currently hiring Call Center Supervisors. The ideal candidate for the Call Center Supervisor position will be someone who:
- Truly understands the value of gratitude and relationship building
- Has excellent listening skills
- Has a passion for helping others
- Is willing to be a team player
- Will bring positive energy to work daily
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Eager to learn and takes pride in their work.
- Committed to develop and support CARS staff.
- Exemplifies the CARS culture of gratitude and respect.
Call Center Supervisors are a part of the Donor Support Department. The CARS Donor Support Department is what drives the success of each of our nonprofit partners’ vehicle donation programs. CARS DSRs understand how to make every vehicle donation experience count, treating the donor with respect, gratitude, and great service.
As a CCS, you are the expert in the vehicle donation process and are considered the ultimate resource for our partners’ vehicle donors. Call Center Supervisors reports to the Call Center Director. This is a full-time hourly position
- Assist our nonprofit partners and their vehicle donors with excellent customer service.
- Lead a team that works both from home and onsite call center staff.
- Develop and execute coaching plans based on employee needs and as directed by upper management.
- Supervise, motivate, coach, and develop staff.
- Train, develop, coach, and motivate call center staff to exceed set KPI's
- Create and maintain a motivating and positive working environment.
- Utilize monitoring systems to effectively evaluate and impact performance.
- Participate in meetings and recommend changes to policies and procedures
- Assist with escalated issues or cases as needed, must be able to take over calls as necessary and provide support to Call Center Agents.
- Develop work schedules and assign duties to direct report personnel to ensure efficiency.
- Discuss job performance concerns with staff to identify the root cause.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Accurately input vehicle donation information into the database, effectively communicate with donors, auction houses, tow companies, and charities.
- Customer Service: Two (2) years (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a leadership role
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a call center environment required
- Excellent written, phone, and oral communication skillsv
- Able to follow strict timelines and manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Able to work independently and as a member of a cohesive, results-oriented team
- Ability to execute tasks with minimal instruction
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, motivate, coach, and develop staff.
- Exceptional diplomacy skills to effectively resolve issues under sometimes tense and stressful circumstances
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Accurate data entry
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as memos, general clerical documents, reports, safety rules, instruction booklets and manuals.
- Tuesday to Saturday 12:00PM to 9:00PM
- Program hours are 4:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday to Sunday including Holidays as needed. This may periodically change to meet business needs.
- Overtime may be required.
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org .
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.