Call Center Workforce Management Specialist
Location: Fully Remote
- Call Center; Donor Support;
- Director of Call Center Operations or Call Center Supervisor
- Regular, Full-time, Non-exempt
The ideal candidate for the Call Center WFM Specialist (WorkForce Management) position will be someone who:
- Truly understands the value of gratitude and relationship building
- Has excellent listening skills
- Has a passion for helping others
- Is willing to be a team player
- Will bring positive energy to work daily
- Can demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Is eager to learn and takes pride in their work.
- Exemplifies the CARS culture of gratitude and respect.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage daily staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments
- Utilize call center tools to observe agents' actual state compared to a scheduled state
- Develop work schedules based on business need
- Manage attendance and PTO requests
- Manage real-time inbound call traffic and agent adherence to help ensure that service levels are met
- Gain an understanding of the technical and business solutions: optimized schedules, forecasts, and other tools and present them to management
- Collaborate with management to identify issues that impact staffing levels
- Prepare and maintain reports, dashboards, and monthly packages
- Responsible for facilitating meetings with managementv
- Serve as the subject matter expert on workforce management software
- Monitor and evaluate agents through careful and regular assessment to improve performance and achieve expected volume
- Serves as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- Work on special projects as needed
- Work with Call Center Manager to identify day-to-day call center needs and help establish priorities to meet organizational goals
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with workforce systems such as Avaya, MONET, CMS, IEX, eWFM, Genesis, and/or Blue Pumpkin in a workforce management capacity to help manage daily staffing levels
- Ability to work in between the hours of 6 am - 8 pm (PST with some flexibility) Monday through Friday with the ability to work extended hours.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v - lookups, pivot tables, etc.), Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Outlook
- Work independently
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Hours of operation: 5:00 am – 9:00 pm PST - Monday to Friday (8 hour shift based on program needs)
- May be required to work scheduled holidays
- Overtime may be required.
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email address; email@example.com .
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.