Location: Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
The primary role of the Marketing Associate will be to assist the Marketing team in projects relating to our nonprofit partners, donors and internally. Familiarity in general marketing principles and nonprofit culture is a plus. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position that provides an opportunity to grow and develop within the department and company. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, takes pride in their work, and exemplifies the CARS culture of gratitude and respect.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Marketing team to develop marketing strategies for nonprofit partners
- Support content creation which includes, but not limited to email marketing efforts, social media posts and website development
- Pull and analyze data reports and share results of campaigns with internal teams
- Inputting information and maintaining accounts using a CRM platform
- Maintain email marketing lists
- Work directly with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies for nonprofit partners
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing, Communication, Business or in a related subject area
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must have a high attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrated passion for supporting nonprofits
- Quick learner and self-starter who works well in a team environment
- Prior experience working with email marketing platforms (i.e. Emma, Mailchimp, ConstantContact, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity in HTML and CSS coding is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
- Familiarity working with the major social media platforms is a plus (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor, Yelp etc)
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.