Search Marketing Manager
Location: Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
The primary role of the Search Marketing Manager is to develop and manage search marketing campaigns for paid and organic advertising.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the company’s search strategy, service offerings, and projects
- Oversees all search marketing related projects and executes daily SEO and PPC management
- Manages and optimizes our Nonprofit Google Grant
- PPC and Display advertising research, implementation, and management
- Reporting and analysis of search efforts
- Google analytics, adwords, tag manager and search console implementation and management
- Educates and trains the team on SEO and PPC basics, and search-based service offerings
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in Marketing, Communication, Business or in a related subject area
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Must have a high attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Google AdWords certification required
- Google Analytics certification required
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.