Title/ Process Resolution Assistant
Location: In Office San Diego
The primary role of the Title/Process Resolution Assistant will be to assist with operations relating to our donor, charity and vendors for title issue management and documenting and responding to tickets received. Familiarity with DMV paperwork, collections is a plus, but not required. This is an ENTRY LEVEL position that provides an opportunity to grow and develop within the department and company. The ideal candidate is eager to learn, takes pride in their work, and exemplifies the CARS culture of gratitude and respect.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with vendor or donor regarding status of title issues
- Available to answer questions from CSRs
- Maintain and update any record in Title Issues status in the CARS Database
- Process incoming Tickets/Tolls
- Research and request supporting vehicle sale documents for disputes
- Maintain Log of incoming/completed disputes
- Update donation records in the CARS database with the highest level of accuracy
- Report any ongoing vendor title issues to management, as needed
- Perform additional tasks as requested by management
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Advanced proper phone and customer service etiquette
- Advanced knowledge of DMV Title Processes
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Previous experience in DMV Title Processing, required
- Previous experience in Collections, but not required (will train)
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Customer Service Experience
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.