COFFEE ON CARS END-OF-YEAR SWEEPSTAKE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Coffee On CARS End-of-Year Sweepstake begins on October 1, 2018 and ends on December 31, 2018. Winners will be announced the week of January 2nd, 2019.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to all who are eligible (MINIMUM AGE of 18). CARS and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstake or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstake is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: Ten $50 Starbucks gift cards will be awarded to ten winners. Winners will be selected at random from the participants.
Participants can only win one prize, but are encouraged to post frequently to increase chances of winning. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by winner. The determination of the winners are selected at random and chosen by good-faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. CARS makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety, acceptance, or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
This Sweepstake Prize is open to legal nonprofit organizations of the United States of America and prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to email addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
In the event of a tie, one winner will be chosen at random for the tie breaker. The decision of the tie break will be final.
- HOW TO ENTER: Create a dedicated email or mention your vehicle donation program in your next enewsletter using graphics and pre-written content copy from the Q4 CARS Marketing Guide or content you create yourself. Include firstname.lastname@example.org and/or your Account Manager's email to your mailing list or forward it along to either address.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. CARS’ clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstake.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstake will be selected from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The final decision is at the discretion of CARS and are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be announced during the first week of January 2019, and the contact emailed for the organization within five business days after the contest. Potential Winners must accept a prize by email as directed CARS within ten business days of notification. CARS is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable, may result in Prize forfeiture. The potential Prize Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by CARS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: CARS assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstake; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstake; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstake or download of any materials in the Sweepstake.
If, for any reason, the Contest Sweepstake is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake in whole or in part. In such event, CARS shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards. CARS and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstake.
- CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services): 4669 Murphy Canyon Rd, Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92123. MarketingSupport@careasy.org