Location: This is an onsite position (San Diego office) with the potential for occasional remote work.
MINIMUM DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience to include product development and launch
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of products and business objectives, to provide effective support and guidance to team members to achieve goals.
- Generate reports, that include key priorities, meeting objectives and summaries in conjunction with team members to drive agenda items forward.
- Effectively manage and coordinate multiple new and existing product launches in collaboration with various teams within the organization.
- Maintain project timelines, recognizing risk to critical dates, communicating conflicts.
- Liaise and follow-up with internal teams to ensure project related tasks are executed on-time.
- Liaise and follow-up with various external stakeholders to ensure project related tasks are executed on-time and on-schedule.
- Obtain and relay updates from contract vendors and development partners.
- Provide backup to team-members, perform other duties as assigned or required.
MINIMUM DESIRED JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills to include managing scheduling and calendars
- Experience with project management and communication tools, Slack, DevOps, and Jira.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites to include Excel at an intermediate level.
- Passion to thrive in a constantly changing environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse business set, this includes switching contexts, juggling detailed information, and closing loops
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with executive level personnel.
- Experience in writing and editing policy and procedures is preferred.
Benefits for this position include, but not limited to, a 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and holiday benefits.
Ready to Move Forward:
The cover letters and Resumes can be email to Melissa Barber: email@example.com.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Please, no phone calls. Please, principals only. Please, local candidates only (relocation is not provided).
ABOUT CARS (CHARITABLE ADULT RIDES & SERVICES)
CARS (Charitable Adult Rides & Services) is a nationally recognized social enterprise nonprofit that helps thousands of nonprofits and public media stations in the U.S. and Canada increase their fundraising through turn-key vehicle donation programs. CARS has returned more than $300 million to our nonprofit partners. CARS also reinvests in our community by providing meals and transportation solutions to seniors each year through a program called On the Go.