Your success is our success! At CARS, we believe in helping our nonprofit partners develop and grow their fundraising programs. Whether you’re a locally based nonprofit, a national organization or a public broadcasting station, we’ll support your program’s success.
Every vehicle donation program is set up as its own account with a personalized profile within the NAV Donation Database and assigned an account manager from our Partner Development Department. They will help manage and maintain your program.
Consider your account manager your ultimate resource for anything you need regarding your vehicle donation program.
When you first join CARS, your dedicated account manager will help you effectively set up your program, including sending you your donation page with on-brand design, logos and mission statement. They will also support you in getting ACH direct deposit processing and Thank-you letters with your nonprofit letterhead.
Account Management Includes:
- Financial reviews of your account
- Weekly donor and donation reports
- Support with keeping your program organized and on track
- Research with market analysis and financial forecasting
- NAV tutorials and guidance on how to access and pull your donation reports and how to download complimentary marketing materials from the Content Portal
- Frequent communication with access to fresh marketing materials
- Support with developing partnership opportunities
- Donor support and help with any questions regarding your program!
The CARS Partner Development Department understands fundraising and the critical nature of account strategy, marketing support, brand development, and placement in the marketplace and has extensive experience in your field—maintaining their expertise through daily industry research including subscriptions to industry newsletters, emails, year-round industry events, and continuous market research. Through consulting and marketing expertise, we will guide you through the development process for a seamless transition into a successful program.
We encourage frequent communication and check-ins with your account manager to keep your program on track. We often share industry trends and identify opportunities to make the most of your fundraising. You'll even have opportunities to meet your account manager at conferences, trade shows, on webinars or an in-person visit. The account management approach and methodology with each partner follows the CARS credo: donor satisfaction and engagement with your mission for life.