Wyoming DMV Vehicle Transfer | Vehicle Donations

Title Transfer


Currently, CARS is unaware of any special notification requirements for Wyoming. Typically, this means notification is not required and transfer of ownership occurs with the transfer of the title. However, the state recommends keeping a copy of the completed and notarized title for your personal records.

NOTORIZATION is required of the title for transfer.
*Please wait until the vehicle pick-up has been arranged before completing and/or notarizing the title.*


Please remove the license plates from the vehicle. Plates stay with owner and can be transferred to another vehicle or surrendered to your local County Treasurer Office in the county seat of the county of residence.

Click HERE to contact the appropriate County Treasurer's Office.


The purchaser of your donated vehicle is NOT the charity. It will either be the vendor or Charitable Adult Rides & Services.
For more information, contact your local County Clerk's Office:

WYDOT-Motor Vehicle Services Headquarters
5300 Bishop Boulevard
Cheyenne, WY 82009

Vehicle Services: 307.777.4883
Driver Services: 307.777.4710
General Information: 307.777.4709

Click HERE to contact the appropriate County Clerk Office.