Through a special collaboration with Brian Lacy and Associates, the service leverages the power of DonorSearch to bring your organization valuable insights about the wealth and charitable giving history of your donors. You can use the findings to supplement an existing donor prospect program you may already be working on, or use the data to help develop a new prospecting program.
CARS will research your vehicle donors' philanthropic giving history at no cost to you and provide you with the results. You can choose to upgrade to dig deep into your donor files (your vehicle donors and your other donors) and/or get your own online research portal (so you can look up donors to your organization on your schedule.). A fee is assessed for each service. Both of these optional services add exceptional value to your CARS partnership.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive from the monthly screening service at no cost to you:
- CARS does all the work on your behalf and to your benefit.
- CARS guarantees donor confidentiality and absolutely does not share your donor information with any organization.
- CARS offers a monthly touch-base call with you and your team to review findings.
- Screening of vehicle donors from July 1, 2016 moving forward is at no cost to you.
- Unlimited access to webinars from DonorSearch.
- Vehicle Donor Screening - CARS will screen your vehicle donors at no cost. These will be submitted and results will be provided to you on a monthly basis.
- DonorSearch Online Research Portal - Your organization can choose to subscribe to an online research portal hosted by DonorSearch. You will receive significant savings by signing up though CARS.
- Bulk donor screenings - At your request, CARS can screen the wealth and charitable giving information for any of your donors in bulk. The cost depends on number of records.